Sunday, April 6, 2014

Doughnuts! : Beyond Glaze

Doughnuts, donuts, they taste the same either way you say it. But have you ever tried a donut from Beyond Glaze? They were at a book signing event I went to a few weeks ago and I have never tried donuts quite like this!

Check out this smores doughnut. I cant wait to try this one!

How about this fancy cherry one?


Here is the story of how Beyond Glaze started.


Doesn't seeing how they make the doughnuts and decorate them make you drool? 

See how you can enter to win 1 dozen donuts in this contest below!



You can also enter to win here on my friend Aimee's blog!

If you'd like to go to one of their 3 locations in Utah, you can find them in Draper, Sugarhouse and Ogden!


22 comments:

  1. The chocolate chocolate cake, mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I had a dozen I would get a variety so I could try all of the different flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many delicious looking flavors. I would have to just go to the store and get a variety of the best looking at that moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question, "What donuts would you choose for your dozen if you won?"
    Answer, "The best ones."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maple and bacon...sounds like heaven to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMMMM if I won a dozen donuts I would definitely get a variety so I could try a variety of flavros. I would LOVE to try thethe smore donut, raspberry mango, and the Cherry limeade! MMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would try a dozen different flavors because they ALL look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely get the peanut butter swirl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If i won I would choose the smore,s Those look yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maple Madness sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. if i won, i would choose white chocolate mint, chocolate chocolate cake, red velvet cake, german chocolate and chocolate dipped strawberry.!!! there are so many to choose form haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maple Madness sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cookies n cream and cherry chocolate and so many more.. Those are just the top 2 that sound soooo super yummy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd definitely choose the S'mores Donuts. I'm so craving a donut now. I have to say those look way better than Krispy Kreme. Thank you for the yummy giveaway :)
    sue-hull64 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would get the maple and bacon for my sons
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love their cookies and creme, so I would definitely get some of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would get a variety but I would like to try the Maple Bacon and Cookies and Cream. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete